verify | (/ˈvɛrɪfʌɪ/) | verb
to make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.
Trustek Verified goes past marketing and sales decks and puts the focus on the outcomes, evidence and return on investment.
Trustek Verified tells it straight.
Trustek Verified's verification process streamlines the route to market for PropTech providers, and gives owners, occupiers and operators the confidence to navigate a crowded and complex market.
The Benefits of Verified
Industry Leading Advice
Trustek Verified Tech solutions are able to book time with the Trustek team to get advice on market position, sales decks and finding the right way to articulate your value proposition to real estate.
Honesty and Transparency
We will make Verified findings public so real estate understand the process we go through to Verify solutions. We will also use our marketing platforms to create case studies and insights articles on your solution.
Speeding up the Procurement Process
Sharing Trustek Verified documents, produced by an independent industry expert, with clients can support their understanding of your product, without the need to complete another excel document.
Trustek Verified Tech will be featured as Verified solutions within our Audit Platform - providing new opportunities and shortening sales cycles making the buying process easier for real estate.
- Independently verify whether your technology can deliver the promised outcomes, your solution works in practice, and it provides a solid ROI.
- A deep dive into your solution from RFIs and risk profiles to customer support and case studies
- Give you the feedback you wish you got from demo & pitches
- Speed up your client's decision-making and buying process
- Help you clarify your value proposition, making it more accessible to real estate
- Bring honesty and transparency to the industry by making our findings publicly available
- Take money to recommend solutions to clients
- Only recommend one provider to a client or building
- Act as your sales platform - you do the pitch, you build a relationship with the client.